Information about cookies usage
- cookies in activities strictly necessary for the functioning and service delivery;
- cookies relating to activities of saving and optimization preferences (for example, cookies flash player if you do not exceed the duration of the session cookie to save the cart or preferences on language / currency);
- cookies statistics, where used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
- cookie profiling advertising first- or third-party;
- retargeting cookies;
- cookie social networking;
- cookie statistics fully managed by third-parties.
This platform uses “cookies” in relation to its operation, in order to obtain information. A cookie is a small data file size that is transferred to your device (eg. Your phone or your computer) to store certain information. For example, a cookie may allow the platform to recognize your browser, some cookies can keep track of your preferences or store other information.
It is possible that your web browser allows you to set cookie management by the same, such as the refusal to accept any cookies or asking her to decide whether to accept each cookie. Please, however, keep in mind that some parts of the platform may not work as expected or fail to work without cookies.
COOKIES AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Business partners may place cookies on the user’s device. For example, using Google Analytics for web analytics services, Google may place cookies on your device. Third-parties may also load cookie on the user’s device for advertising purposes.
The Platform uses two types of cookies, “persistent cookies” and “session cookies”.
Session cookies normally expire when the user closes the browser, and persistent cookies remain on your device even after the browser is closed and can be used again the next time you access the Platform.
The platform can make use of other technologies with capabilities similar to those of the cookies, such as web beacons and tracking URL for Log data about users. You may also use web beacons and tracking URL in messages that are sent to subscribers, to determine if a message is opened (Newsletter, for example) or had access to a certain link.
- to enable, facilitate and optimize the operation of the Platform in the transition between the different pages and browsing sessions;
- to simplify access to the platform and the use thereof by the user and to make such use more smoothly;
- to monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the Platform, in order to be able to improve and optimize;
- to show content (whether or not containing advertising) most relevant to the user.
Purposes of third-party cookies
Cookies partners have the function to obtain information in order to help them provide services to the Owner. For example, third-party vendors, companies or individuals who are responsible for providing services, could track the user’s behavior on the platform to market and advertise the ads or services to the user on the platform and on third-party sites.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change its settings on your browser to refuse to accept cookies by going to the Help section of the toolbar of your browser. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to enroll, make customizations or use certain features of the interactive platform.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC and with the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, with regard to Cookies.
Last Modified: May 31 2017